Saturday, June 4, 2011

Just Nan

Hello All,

Today I wanted to highlight a couple of new Just Nan's limited edition pieces. The first is 'Minerva's Mouse' it is one of those wonderful enameled figurine boxes that Nan does every year.
Minerva's MouseMinerva is the goddess of wisdom, so it's a perfect name for this wise little owl.
Miss Mousie hides inside the box when she's not out chatting with Minerva

I love this piece not only because it is beautiful but my grandmother, who was one of my stitching mentors,  loved owls. She had quite a collection of owls and when she passed away a few years ago all the grandchildren received some of her pieces. This one is the first that I have added to my collection. 

Another of Just Nan's new limited editions is the 'Emma and Eliza' series. The first to be released is 'Emma & Eliza in the Garden. It is a wonderful band sampler, the photo does not do it justice, the colors are luscious, there is no other way to put it.
I can't wait to see the next release, it is a Halloween theme.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment