Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy 4th of July

In honor of the holiday here is a new piece form Lizzie Kate
New - Land that I Love
It is from their 'now and then' series. They are taking some of their older designs and giving them a new look. The new charts have both the old / classic pattern and a pattern for the new design. 
Old - Land that I Love


I also want to let you know we are in the process of planning our next 'stitch a long'. Yes, I did forget to take pictures last Saturday when the 'Mouline Rouge' group was here. I promise this month I will get a picture or two. We will be starting the new group at the end of September and the plan is to work on Rosewood Manor's 'Past and Present'. We will have more information coming soon.


I wish this was a better picture, I can tell you I have seen this in person and it is just beautiful.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great 4th of July

No comments:

Post a Comment